Hydraulic Release Shackle (HRS) provide a remote release solution for operations when manual intervention is inappropriate due to personnel safety factors, restricted access or deep-water environments.
The shackles are provided with manufacturer certification and the HRS actuator unit is built in accordance with DNV 2.22.
LM Handling have a comprehensive HRS rental stock and bespoke HRS’s can be manufactured to incorporate features such as:
- Hotstab interface
- An interface to allow full WROV remote actuation. Ideal for use in deep subsea or other inaccessible operations.
- WROV valve
- A WROV operated valve for use as a contingency that allows manual pin release.
- A pre-charged accumulator allows operation without the use of umbilicals.
- Remote control
- Full electronic remote control.
- Hydro-acoustic Control
- Remote control by hydro-acoustic technology.