Where required CIS can undertake part or full turnkey conductor handling, running and joint make up services.
Using a full complement of specialist equipment, 12m long conductor joints weighing upwards of 13T can be safely upended from the V-door to the drill floor rotary table. A critical part of any handling operation, CIS personnel are fully qualified and experienced to deliver safe and efficient conductor running and makeup operations. With extensive knowledge of the connection market, CIS has the expertise to provide conductor handling assurance and application advice for over 50 drivable conductor connections.
- Drive funnels / False rotaries
- 200Ton spider bowls and hand slips
- 250Ton side door elevators
- Safety clamps
- Manual lightweight Gearench® strap tongs
- TS 100Ton bowls and drill pipe slips
- C-plates (for contingency drill out operations)
Our handling equipment is available in sizes 20” - 36”.